The best way to contact Southern Seabird Solutions is by email, post or using the contact form below. Our regular office hours are Monday through Thursday 9am-3pm. The office will be shut from Christmas to New Year and will have reduced hours from New Year until 16 January.
Convener Janice Molloy
Trust Manager Kirsten Crawford
You can call us or leave a message on (04) 889 0293.
Southern Seabird Solutions Trust
PO Box 6102, Marion Square
Wellington 6141, New Zealand
We'd love to hear your feedback on our work, any suggestions you have, and ideas for fishing around seabirds. Fill out the form below with your comments and we will get back to you.
Get on Board
There are many ways to get on board with Southern Seabirds Solutions Trust.
- use seabird smart fishing practices on your boat
- come to one of our workshops
- nominate someone for a Seabird Smart Award
- grab some of our recreational fishing and seabirds posters and brochures for your local fishing club
- talk to us about getting a seabird & fishing presentation in your area
- join our International Mitigation Mentoring Programme to develop your best mitigation idea
- enter WWF's Smart Gear competition
- join a group that works to promote seabird-safe fishing practices around the world
Please contact us to find out more.